Thursday, September 11, 2008

Change in Plans

As you probably know by now, the campus is closed due to Hurricane Ike.

My Thursday classes cannot meet, so this will put us all behind in our work. In order to stay on track, but also give you all the leeway necessary to deal with whatever you have to deal with, I'm changing the assignment due for week three's readings.

I want everyone, lecture classes included, to do the work assigned to the Internet students. This involves some short answer questions posted on the wiki. I'd like my lecture students to turn in hard copy. The original due date was September 15/16, but I will postpone that one week, September 22/23. We will stay on track for week four's assignments, and--assuming we don't have another hurricane after Ike--we will have a multiple choice test on the week four's reading on September 22/23.

I assume that there will be some confusions regarding all this, so ask me what you need to ask and I'll try to be clearer.

Good luck and stay as dry as you can.