Monday, January 22, 2007

ouch

OK, whoever passed that stomach virus along to me last week was not playing fair. It's been a while since I've spent three solid days in my house, but it was nice seeing the types of things on TV at 4am. I think I'm back on my feet.

Thanks to those who are posting to the site--keep it up.

I plan on adding a few things later tonight about the Democrat's agenda and Rick Perry's meeting with Texas Democrats in Congress, but in the meantime you might be interested in chewing on this bio of Sayyid Qutb, on of the original leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood which led to Osama and the rest. He spent two year living in Colorado and was apparently disturbed by American decadence, which included fixations on sports and lawn care. Now those are two things worth fighting for.