Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sabbatical

I'm imposing a one week sabbatical on myself and will not post anything until next Thursday. A new semester is coming up and I want to rethink how I use this site.

Anyone who stumbles across this, or has signed up to receive posts in their email, is welcomed to give me feedback. I'm not sure that I've figured out how to use it best, or to its full potential.

I anticipate modifying it so I can use it as an online text book as well as a communicative device, so expect to see changes in the layout. I also need to review recent events and fill in some gaps I've let slide--comments on immigration reform etc. Additional posts will distract me from getting this done, so unless something serious happens in the next few days, nothing new until next Thursday.

Again, please help out by dropping me a line: kjefferies@alvincollege.edu.