Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weekly Assignment #3

By now (2305 and 2306) you've hopefully acquired the book I requested you purchase and build your 1000 word report around.

This week I want you to browse through it - read through the Table of Content, skim parts of it - to get a general idea of the point the book is trying to make and draw a handful of points from the book. You don't need to read the whole thing, but get an idea of the framework of the book. This will help you put the bulk of the information you read in context. Write this up and send it to me.

After this, start reading through the content on your own and be prepared to send me a paper proposal in few more weeks. I'll probably ask you for one around week 6.

2301 and 2302, I want you to do the same for the content I've asked you to look for on your syllabus.

Let me know if this is unclear.