Friday, March 6, 2015

Still no flying cars

Rant of the day:

I was once again asked to speak about something random, this time i’m gonna talk about how and why the government has failed us. The reason for why the government has failed us is because they still haven't come out with flying cars. Theirs rockets that can get us to mars, jets can get us to the other said of the world in less than a day, we can clone animals, but we still don’t have flying cars? There's something wrong with our government today. The movies before had constant perceptions of flying cars in the future and now all we see in the future is the world ending. I believe our government is more focused on ending the world than making flying cars. I want to be able to drop a pencil from six hundred feet in the air and be able to fly down in my, inexpensive flying, car and grab it before it falls. Our government needs to step it up and make flying cars. Forget feeling safe at home from drug cartels and isis I want to fly my car not have security. This is something i believe needs to happen, I might even start a petition.