Tuesday, May 20, 2014

GOVT 2305 3 week mini

We're one week into the 3 week mini 2305 class, meaning that it the semester is already 1/3rd over. Students who take classes like this tend to be smart and self motivated, and this looks to be the case so far. I'm not worried about most of you - most of you that is.

I gave myself a break after the end of the spring semester, but I'll start posting a items related to the class. These will fall into three categories.

1 - those related to the topic of the assigned paper - which will be due in two weeks
2 - those related to the final exam - which will be opened in two weeks
3 - current even stories that tie class material to events in the news.

Students are free to send comments, as well as email me through the address listed on the right hand column.