Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Stupid questions 2305 THS3

What confuses me the most about the subject matter is why its so hard for people to collectively agree on things for the greater good.

How does a bicameral Congress operate?

The most confusing topic that I think we have gone over is most likely interest groups and political parties. The reason why is that I keep confusing these political parties with each other. Sometimes I think that republicans believe that political leaders shouldn’t be elected because of their status and or wealth, and sometimes I believe democrats believe in individual responsibility and entrepreneurialism. I also get the difference between political parties and interest groups. Because I believe they are very similar because they are a group of people who have the same interests in mind and are trying to accomplish something great… I think.

What is the purpose for an interest group?

Out of all the material we have covered I feel like I don’t know much about interest groups. I don’t really understand them. I would also like to know how they effect

The most confusing subject we’ve covered in class by far is about Chapter Ten: Congress. I’ve read threw this chapter and I was stuck on partisan Congress, if you could explain it better than the book I would really appreciate.

I can not really remember any other questions from the past that were stupid, nevertheless, I have one for you about a topic that we talked about recently. Perhaps you explained it, but I could not remember nor find the answer myself. My question is about the 25th amendment and why it is harder to decide if the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office” than to impeach a president. I would think that it would be harder to impeach a president because they would be fully removed and unable to resume the job later on (unless they run again). Maybe I got the two mixed up, however, I would like to know the answer.

One other stupid question- is this assignment late? I have been checking every week for a written assignment in the past couple of weeks (after assignment 7 was due) and it has not been shown written assignment 8 and 9. I asked you briefly about it on Tuesday and you said not to worry too much about it, so I was wondering if I could turn it on Thursday or Friday without it being late. Recently, I have been having to go to the hospital lately and it has been a tad bit difficult for me to keep up with everything going on, but I am doing my best to get everything done in time.

How does the Impeachment process work and how does it affect President Trump?

why do people bother going to work.

One thing that confused me is why Congress haven't declared war since 1941, even though we had military engagements over the years?