Monday, April 22, 2013

The Review Period has Started

If you've been paying attention - and I know you have - you'll note there has been no new information required for class since last week. Today officially started the review period.

In lecture classes today, I tried to make sense of the structure of the class and we walked through the topics of each separate section, seeing how they fit together. And i threw out a few vague hints about what questions might end up on the final.

I'll do the same here, so I'd advise students to follow the blog closely.

Here's a link to the final exam schedule

Here are links to review sheets I put together at the end of the fall 2012 semester. The tests will be changed up a bit, but these should help you get going.

- GOVT 2301

- GOVT 2302
- GOVT 2305
- GOVT 2306