Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Assignment #12 and #6

This one is for everyone. You'll see this text on Blackboard:

It's time for you to send me a rough draft of the 1000 word report. You have two weeks to get it together. Hopefully you have already sent me a proposal so we've been able to work out any questions you have. I expect research that takes you outside the assigned book. This is not meant to be a book report. I can still clarify things if you need it, but its time to get everything on paper.

Please note that the grade you receive for this assigment wil lnot necessarily correspond to your final grade. The standards will be higher. I'm looking for a good subject, well written, interesting thorough and well documented.

These will be due April 22. It shodul give me enough time to give you some feedback prior to May 9th.