Thursday, December 24, 2015

The halfway point

I suppose this would be a good time for a midterm break -  few days in Padre if you can afford that sort of thing - but that's not the nature of this beast. I'll spend the rest of the semester posting items that are - more or less - related to the subject matter of the questions you will see on the final. It's set to open at noon on January 3rd, and close on January 4th. Remember that that format is very different than the quizzes - but no reason to cover that now.

I'd suggest you get first drafts of your paper to me quickly so I can offer comments, but mostly so you can just get it out of the way. And while you are at it, try to enjoy the holidays even though I'm doing my best to spoil them.

:)

My advice now is to try to focus on the subject matter of the posts that follow. Good luck wrapping this all up.