- Click here for it.
Here are some of what we have done that might make us federal criminals:
1. Used any of the hundreds of substances banned by federal law
2. Underpaid federal taxes
3. Cut corners in your business dealings.
4. Mishandled supposedly dangerous substances or did a poor job of supervising workers who handled them.
5. Violated a wide range of miscellaneous federal regulations.
- Everyone Is a Criminal: On the Over-policing of America.
- Are You a Criminal? Maybe You Are and Don’t Know It.